APOLLO F.VILLANUEAVA (PIRACY) AND EMAIL SNOOPER

APOLLO F.VILLANUEAVA (PIRACY) AND EMAIL SNOOPER

knightt164
Beware of an individual name APOLLO F. VILLANUEVA. HE DOWNLOADS MOVIES ILLEGALLY, STEAL EMAILS, GO INTO YOUR COMPUTER AND PHONE. IF YOU EVER RENT TO HIM BEWARE HE:S A MAJOR SCAM ARTIST. I'VE FILED A REPORT WITH THE FBI. AND I HAVE PROOF FROM CENTURYLINK. JUST BE CAUTIOUS PEOPLE. HE:S SHORT, SALT& PEPPER HAIR, WORK FOR DENNY'S DRIVE A AUDI THAT LOOKS LIKE A FORD TEMPLE. HE ACCUMULATES ALIT OF ELECTRONIC DEVICES TO TRY AND THROW YOU OFF, BUT BE VERY CAREFUL.