Master to slave does not replicate zones

Threaded

Master to slave does not replicate zones

Roberto Quiñones

Hello,

First a whole greeting and very grateful for your help, I regret that I
write English is very bad and I am forced to use a translator.

Well I happen to have 2 servers and VPS with centos 6.7 in both PowerDNS
already installed version 3.3.3, and the master server for some reason
is not replicating to slave zones.

bearings can appreciate about my problem and must indicate that more
background for your help.

Regards

Threaded

Re: Master to slave does not replicate zones

Aki Tuomi
On Sat, Dec 05, 2015 at 12:49:03AM -0300, Roberto Quiñones wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First a whole greeting and very grateful for your help, I regret that I
> write English is very bad and I am forced to use a translator.
>
> Well I happen to have 2 servers and VPS with centos 6.7 in both PowerDNS
> already installed version 3.3.3, and the master server for some reason
> is not replicating to slave zones.
>
> bearings can appreciate about my problem and must indicate that more
> background for your help.
>
> Regards

Hi!

Can you provide your configuration file(s), you can omit passwords.

Can you also provide relevant log entries, from /var/log/syslog or
/var/log/messages from both master and slaves.

Aki