MySQL backend on FreeBSD

Paul Stuffins-2
Hi Guys,

I am wanting to install PowerDNS on FreeBSD with the MySQL backend, I do not particularly want to compile from the ports tree, yet it looks like the gmysql backend is not compiled by default.

Is there an easy way that I can install the gmysql backend using pkg, or would I need to compile and install using the ports tree?

Many Thanks
Paul

Re: MySQL backend on FreeBSD

Thor  E. Lie