Use PowerDNS for APN/GRPS/3GPPP/LTE context? We need your help

Use PowerDNS for APN/GRPS/3GPPP/LTE context? We need your help

bert hubert-3
Dear PowerDNS community,

We're currently looking into several uses for PowerDNS in a mobile/telco
environment, specifically for APN resolution and LTE details.

If you use PowerDNS in this context, and would like to help PowerDNS, could
you please contact [hidden email]? We have some (urgent)
questions, and your answers could help PowerDNS along in this field.

If you have any specific needs in the mobile arena which we don't cover
right now, please also contact us. We can make it happen.

Thanks!

        Bert