disabling Nabble access

Threaded

disabling Nabble access

Peter van Dijk
Dear readers of and posters to our mailing lists,

as you may have noticed, we occasionally get posts via Nabble.com. These
posts are often delayed for days, usually have terrible formatting, and
in many cases users will complain to us that ‘we asked on your forum
and got no response’.

Nabble is not our forum. These mailing lists are our forum, and the
interface to it is email. Beyond that we have our IRC channel (#powerdns
on irc.oftc.net).

To avoid any confusion in the future, this is the last post that Nabble
will archive. If you read this on Nabble, we’re sorry, but you will
have to actually subscribe to our mailing lists (which, in fact, you
would have had to do even if we did still support Nabble - a source of
some of the confusion mentioned above!).

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk